Saturday, June 01, 2013

Calpe, Spain

Hi there! Last Sunday I came back from my one week holiday in Calpe, Spain, with Tiana and her parents. It was such a relaxing week and I had so much fun with Tiana! The first day the weather wasn't too promising, but it turned out to be really sunny for the rest of the week, fortunately! :)
The hotel we stayed in was all inclusive and we left the hotel only 3 times! We visited Calpe twice and Benidorm once. So it really just was a relaxing holiday :). Saturday we went to the local market in Calpe, where I also bought a couple of things - everything was so cheap! I will show you guys my purchases in some days.
I want to thank the mother of Tiana again for inviting me to come with them, I had an amazing week! So thank you so much!


Touristsssss

The water was soooo cold!

Volleyball!

Jacuzziiiiii

Shooting like a pro!



We bought bracelets on the local market, and they engraved our names on them :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh those pictures are so great! It looks like you had an awesome time!
    xo
    sytleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calpe is very beautiful place!! Great photos!))

    dianadaron.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superleuke foto's ''Deisi''! Mhuahaha ;3 Wat had je besteld bij de Starbucks?
    En hoe was je familiedag? Was een gezellig dagje met jou.. misjee ♥
    Ik wil ASAP naar Lux :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete